The Cross Hatch is a space where you're invited to reflect, be inspired, and spark your curiosity through hands-on projects and collaborative activities.
Be a volunteer!
Know Before You Go
- Admission to the Cross Hatch is included with your museum admission, and members always get in free to both!
- There are no food or drinks permitted in the space, but you're welcome to enjoy a snack right outside the doors in the lobby.
- A single-stall family restroom is located not far from the Cross Hatch near the Main Street entrance.
- If you see Gladys the Grasshopper, that means you're at a great spot for little ones (ages 3-7). At other stations, they might need some guidance from you.
- While families are welcome in this space, this is not a space that is specifically designed for infants or young children. Please be mindful of little ones and be aware that some small objects may pose a choking hazard.