CMA memberships are flexible. Whether you're looking to join with the family you were born with, the family you made, or all on your own, you'll find more options that reflect your life.
All CMA members get:
- Free unlimited admission for one year
- Discounts on concert tickets, classes, and lectures
- Free admission to over 150 museums across the Southeast through a SERM Partnership
- Invitations to members-only events, including Exhibition Opening Parties
- 10% discount on CMA and exhibition merchandise
- 20% discount on summer camps and art classes
- 30% off purchases from USC Press (contact us at 803-799-2810 or email@example.com for the code)
- All levels except for Student and Avant-Garde include free admission for children 18 and under, for no additional cost
To purchase a gift membership, first select the level you want from the choices below. You'll check a box marked "This membership is a gift" when you fill out the member information!
When you buy a gift membership, that membership becomes active immediately. The recipient will get a physical membership card in the mail in approximately two weeks, but can take advantage of membership benefits immediately by telling Welcome Desk staff that they are a member. Want to give them something you can wrap along with their gift membership? Stop by the Welcome Desk to pick up a member welcome kit!
Premier Memberships start at $500 for the Director's Circle level and offer greater membership rewards, including travel opportunities and invitations to exclusive receptions and dinners.
Corporate Membership starts at $500 annually and includes a wide array of benefits, like special VIP access to exhibitions and free admission to the museum for employees.
For just a few more dollars, join one of our affinity groups and socialize with people who like the things you like!
You'll have a chance to add an affinity group to your membership after you choose a membership level.
Our Affinity Groups:
Contemporaries (Young Professionals)
Make the most of your membership!
Members get in free to see all new exhibitions and get free or reduced prices for events.
02 / March
Art Class: Understanding the BasicsUnderstanding the basic components of art — the elements of art and the principles of design — is the gateway to successful creation. This class leads participants through a series of informative and engaging projects that build confidence in the elements of art including line, texture, movement, and space.