The purpose of the CMA’s social media communications is to inform and connect with visitors and the community. The content serves to supplement the website and to offer perspectives on a range of topics, including the CMA collection, exhibitions, public programs, relevant news items, and more. Posts, comments, and replies on CMA’s channels should be respectful and suitable for all ages. We reserve the right to delete any of the following types of content and to block users who share such content:
- off-topic comments
- violent, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, or racist comments
- comments that threaten or defame any person or organization
- the violation of the privacy of another individual
- solicitations, advertisements, or endorsements
- comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
- comments promoting or opposing any person who is campaigning for election to a political office or promoting or opposing any ballot proposition
By posting, commenting, or replying on one of our posts on our social media channels, you are agreeing to abide by these guidelines and to comply with the social media guidelines imposed by the particular social media platform you are utilizing.
Know what to expect
We aim to monitor our main social media platforms 365 days a year. Our core office hours are between 9:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, excluding major holidays. We aim to respond to all inquiries as quickly as possible, but please note that we are a small team and some inquiries may take longer to resolve.
The CMA website has a lot of helpful information relating to the CMA collection, exhibitions, programs, and general visiting information. If you can’t find what you're looking for and haven’t heard back from us, try emailing email@example.com.
If you'd like to pass on feedback about your visit to the CMA, the best way to do this is by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where to find us