The Perfect Backdrop
The CMA is your South Carolina wedding venue with spaces ideal for bridal showers, rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, cocktail hours, parties, and receptions.
Located in heart of downtown Columbia, the CMA’s close proximity to restaurants, hotels, salons, and more means easier planning and more convenience for you and your guests.
Dedicated event staff and logistics support included at any size event for your best day.
From 40 to 1400, the CMA has ideal spaces for ceremonies, receptions, and more. Art creates a one-of-a-kind backdrop for breathtaking photos and memorable events
- Lower Atrium
- Reception Gallery
- Boyd Plaza
- Conference Room
- Upper Atrium
Pricing & Packages
4 hour event time | 2 hours for set up | 1 hour post for clean up
Pricing includes an event manager, a door greeter, and janitorial services throughout your event.
Premium Add Ons
- Clear Resin Chiavari Chairs - $7/chair (300 available)
- Staging - $60/panel (4'x8' each panel, 16 available)
- Pipe and Drape - $50/set (2 uprights, 1 cross beam, 3 panels)
The CMA's Newest Space
This newly renovated space features state-of-the-art lighting and audio/visual components, brand-new dedicated bathrooms, and a 500 square foot catering kitchen.
- Two 133” projector screens and projector included with rental. HDMI or Apple TV capable.
- Two hand held wireless microphones, two wireless lavalier mics.
- New state of the art cloud lighting system w/ LED directional cans.
- Newly built catering kitchen with fridge, warmer, 3 compartment sink, ice machine, and 8 stainless steel prep tables.
- Beautiful transitional hallway gallery leads visitors to space, includes floor to ceiling glass doors looking into other galleries.