The Contemporaries present Picnic Pop Up
Sunday, May 23 | 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. or 2:00 – 4:00 p.m.
Local company Picnic Pop Up joins CMA affinity group the Contemporaries to create a downtown picnic party. Physically distanced pods on Boyd Plaza give plenty of space to comfortably enjoy this exciting event featuring live painters, paint-with-your-pod activities, and music. Two separate seating times are available. Sponsored by Alexandra Madison Weddings. Face coverings required while not seated and while inside the museum. Entry into the CMA galleries included with your ticket; food and drink all inclusive. Due to the popularity of the Escher exhibition, there may be a wait to enter the galleries. Registration required by May 18. All proceeds support art acquisition for the CMA.
- Live music from Jon Rooks
- Live painting by Christi Arnette, to be auctioned at the end of each seating
- Make your own flower crowns and arrangements at the Bloom Bar
- Lawn games for your pod
- Beer, wine, and champagne
- Charcuterie from The Gourmet Shop
- Lunch ticket for children available in each pod option for $20
Registration for this event is closed. Inquires can be directed to Caitlin at firstname.lastname@example.org