CMA recognizes the diversity of our general public's abilities and needs, and we offer a variety of services to ensure the accessibility of the Museum and its collection.
- All CMA entrances and interior public spaces are barrier-free.
- Wheelchairs are available free of charge, on a first-come, first-served basis. Visit our Welcome Desk in the Lobby for assistance.
- Power assist entrance doors are located in Boyd Plaza facing Hampton Street.
- Motorized wheelchairs are permitted.
- Accessible restrooms and drinking fountains can be found in multiple locations.
- Guide dogs are welcome.
For more information on CMA's accessibility please call 803.799.2810