Music plus art equals a magical experience with this critically acclaimed chamber concert series featuring world-renowned artistic director Edward Arron and intimately set in the Museum's gorgeous DuBose Poston Reception Hall.
- Bach: Trio Sonata in c minor from The Musical Offering, BWV 1079
- Schnittke: Musica Nostalgica for Cello and Piano (1992)
- Martinů: Sonata for Flute, Violin and Piano, H. 254 (1937)
- Bunch: Velocity for Flute and Piano (2006)
- Ravel: Piano Trio in a minor (1914)
- Tara Helen O¬íConnor, flute
- Jeewon Park, piano
- Steven Copes, violin
- Edward Arron, cello
Tickets will be mailed two weeks prior to concert.