Art du Jour Tour & Lunch
This special opportunity allows groups to enjoy an elegant lunch in the Museum's garden themed Orientation Gallery, designed and painted by trompe l'oeil artist Christian Thee. Lunch is followed by a private guided tour of the Museum’s Collection or traveling exhibition. This tour can accommodate up to 30 people.
Groups can choose from two delicious lunch options:
- Box Lunch Special includes two wraps, salad, dessert, and beverage. $25 per person*
- Buffett Lunch Special includes entree, two sides, dessert, and beverage. $35 per person*
- Please make a reservation at least 3 weeks prior to your visit.
- *Prices include group admission.
Interested in an in-depth tour of the Museum's Collection or traveling exhibition? Schedule a guided tour for your group. Trained docents in the Volunteer Educator Corp can share their knowledge and love of art with your group.
- $10 per person (Minimum 10 people)
- $80 non-refundable reservation deposit fee
- Please make a reservation at least 2 weeks prior to your visit
Self-Directed Group Tour
Schedule a date for your group to view the Museum's galleries at your own pace. Informative text panels and exhibition catalogues enhance your experience.
Want to learn more? Contact us at 803.343.2163 or email@example.com.