The Columbia Design League hosts an evening celebrating the exhibition Impressionism from Monet to Matisse
inspired not only by the sights, but sounds and smells of Claude Monet's table. Enjoy a dinner by Chef Kristian Niemi from Rosso Trattoria, inspired by cooking journals written by Claude Monet. Get your tickets early as seats for this dinner are limited.
- Assorted Canapes and Sparkling WineBertrand Cremant de Limoux
- First Course
- Coastal Carolina Fish in Parchment a la VeranBertrand Reserve Chardonnay
- Second Course
- Frisee Salad with Roquefort, Marinated Figs, Lardons and Dijon Vinaigrette Bertrand Gris Blanc Rose
- Main Course
- Roast Veal Breast stuffed with Sausage and Swiss Chard, Truffled Mushroom Sauce, Stuffed Onions and Roasted VegetablesBertrand Reserve Pinot Noir
- Lavender Panna Cotta with Pistachio CreamBetrand Banyuls
This event is co-sponsored by Southern Wine and Spirits and Whole Foods.