Registration has closed for CBHW 2013
Below are tentative guidelines for registration if you are interested in CBHW 2014. Registration will begin January 2014.
Thanks for your interest.
Craft Bar Happy Weekend requires at least three representative images for each category you’d like to enter. Please remember that your photos are the primary basis upon which the jury will evaluate your work. Take time to make sure the photos you submit best portray your work. Your application cannot be submitted without the required photos. We do not accept physical samples of work as part of the jurying process. Submit a website, online store, or photo-archive link on the application where we can review your work.
We encourage vendors without a website or store to open a FLICKR account – where photos can be uploaded and shared for free, or upload a Facebook gallery with photos of your work!
- 2D Fine Art (prints and originals)
- 3D Fine Art (ceramic, glass, wood, metal)
- Fiber Art (felted, knitted, crocheted, woven)
- Wearable (jewelry, clothing, purses, hair accessories)
- Paper Art (stationary, handmade books, paper crafts)
- All Else (toys, pet accessories, home goods, garden)
We will notify all applicants by email on April 1 if their work has or has not been selected to be part of Craft Bar Happy Weekend.
Both full (6 ft. table) and half-size (3ft. table) booths are available for an exhibition fee of $80 and $45, respectively. There is only a limited quantity of half booths. Participants who have been selected by the jury have until April 26 to reserve and finalize their spaces. Exhibition fees must be received by the same date, or your space will be forfeited and given to someone on the waiting list. If you’ve been selected to be part of Craft Bar Happy Weekend, we’ll email you instructions for pa for paying your exhibition fee.
By submitting your application and photos, you guarantee that the work presented is your original creation. We reserve the right to dismiss any exhibitor if they have misrepresented themselves or their merchandise, or for any reason we deem appropriate.
Work will be selected based on:
- Quality, originality, and uniqueness
- If the items are handmade or manufactured/ produced elsewhere
- How well the work fits into the given categories
- The need to diversify the crafts presented at Craft Bar Happy Weekend